Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

I celebrated my quarter of a century birthday on Valentines day and it was a great one! We did a couple of things...

We went to skiing with friends and family to Snowshoe Mountain in West Virginia (where I got sick with a fever...but still managed to enjoy myself!):







(Sorry all these pics were taken from my phone)



We celebrated Valentines day and the kids brought me some delicious goodies and flowers for my b-day!



Carlos' family gave me a very thoughtful surprise party full of hearts and teddy bears and candy- they even made everything gluten free and gave me a basket full of yummy gluten free items!








And last but definitely not least, I received a gorgeous handmade card from my great friend who moved to France over a year ago. She's such a beautiful writer and I miss her so much. Her card made me cry tears of joy! Thank you Magali! 






1 comment:

  1. I miss you so much too!!!

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (And you know where I found those little ones!)

    ReplyDelete