Sunday, December 12, 2010

Family=Friends, Friends=Family

In our family, our parents raised us to celebrate life to the fullest, never take any moments shared together for granted, make a party out of all occasions- and to always be excellent hosts! I adore my family and really love how close we are even though some of us live in different states.

On Friday night my cousin invited us over to her super cute place for a holiday get together, ornament exchange, and some other fun games. The ornament stealing got pretty intense! lol but I think everyone went home with a great ornament! Her setup was really great and the food was delish! It was such a nice gesture! 






We all had lots of laughs - okay fine, and lots of wine! 









The best part of it all is that we genuinely enjoy being with each other! 


1 comment:

  1. oooh i wish I was there you guys look so cute!! I love the ornament exchange idea!

    ReplyDelete