Saturday, December 11, 2010

My 2010 Year In Retrospect

This time of year I always stop to think about what I've accomplished in the current year and what I hope to accomplish the following year. New Years resolutions are great but how many of us actually follow through with them or even remember them?!
Instead, I like to think about it as how I made myself a better person this year. So, here goes... 


I participated in my first breast cancer walk as a team leader!




I volunteered countless hours and weekends with my favorite Pit Bull rescue and even rescued three dogs all by myself!




I scored my dream job as a Montessori Lead Teacher at an AMAZING school!




Began to learn how to sew!



Developed an insane appreciation for art in all forms and live music


Learned more about myself- my wants, needs, passions, and the things that I'm willing to compromise and not compromise with myself and others






but my biggest accomplishment yet....is ending the year as a college graduate!!! Graduation is next weekend and I still can't believe that I'm at this point in my life. I'm very excited and looking forward to all the great things to come! 






In 2011 I hope to...
Participate in more events/walks for causes
Visit my grandmother more
Learn how to cook (as in learn how to cook- period!)
Be a more supportive girlfriend
Continue to volunteer my time
Spend more time with my family
get in shape
Blog 
Learn how to sew pillows, handbags, and clothes

(btw these were in no special order)




7 comments:

  1. looks awesome!!! I love you and am SOOO proud !!! call me!

    www.sanfranciscomysong.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great mini, I already bookmarked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lindo preciosa que hayas abierto tu Blog, asi estaremos mas en contacto por que te conoceremos mucho mas de lo que ya sabemos de Ti, Love you, besitos desde Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U forgot to add an engagement in your hope for 2011. How did that happen??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to but I didn't want to sound pushy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! You've inspired me to get my family together more often!

    ReplyDelete