Monday, December 20, 2010

I Made It!!!

This weekend, I finally graduated with my Bachelor's Degree!!  It was such a special day for me and my family - such a great feeling of relief and happiness! I had so many emotions running through me and even shed a few tears of joy. Here are some pics from my graduation and beautiful party planned by my parents and Carlos, a HUGE thank you to them! We definitely celebrated!!













I couldn't have ended the year in a better way - full of pure happiness and surrounded by people who love me! I'm looking forward to 2011!!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Valerie! Congratulations on this wonderful achievement! You have worked so hard to earn that diploma and it is indeed a great way to end the year and move right into all the holiday celebrations! You are probably the hardest-working person I have ever met and I can only wish that I would have half your energy and your bubbly personality. You are always a joy to be around and I feel honored to count you as my friend... I miss you very much and I cannot wait to see you again in the future... With much love,
    Moi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for those sweet words! I am the lucky one to have YOU as a friend! I miss you very much also - all the great talks, the random lunches, and good times! Hopefully, we will see each other sooner rather than later! lot's of hugs and kisses to you, hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS with your family!

    ReplyDelete